1 Nisan 2014 Salı

Black Bean and Quinoa Burgers Vegan and Gluten Free of charge Taste Fantastic

Locating recipes that really contain great for you substances and taste great can be a actual challenge.  I can be sincere, I don’t devote considerably time thumbing through cookbooks and cooking magazines.  Actually it looks that the only time I uncover for even looking at recipes is in the medical doctors or dentists waiting space. Ironically these are not normally healthy recipes by my specifications.


Rosemary Gladstar’s Medicinal Herbs: A Beginner’s Guide: 33 Healing Herbs to Know, Grow, and Use 

I’ve just come across an amazing food blog that is each healthier eating and a perform of art all rolled into one.  The site is Enjoy &amp Lemons.  The author of this website says:


I enjoy to cook and I’m inspired by seasonal produce… the far more colorful, the far better. I generate the recipes you see here, my husband Jack helps taste-test, and collectively we photograph them in our kitchen in Austin, TX.


We’re not totally vegetarian, but most of the recipes are. My objective is to inspire you to get a small inventive with vegetables whether or not you are vegan, gluten-cost-free or just a person who loves excellent food. I really like Michael Pollen’s quote (from In Defense of Food): “Eat foods, mostly plants, not as well a lot.” 



black bean quinoa burgers (vegan, gluten free) / loveandlemons.com

black bean quinoa burgers (vegan, gluten cost-free) / loveandlemons.com



Anyways, I located an extraordinary recipe there for Black Bean and Quinoa burgers that you might just want to try out.  If practically nothing else,take a peek at the weblog and see the artistic presentation of healthy recipes. This blog inspires me to try new issues and strive for elegance on my supper table!


Black Bean and Quinoa Burgers Recipe


Be healthy, be wonderful and don’t forget to share!


Sammy


Visit our Wholesome Residing Website



Black Bean and Quinoa Burgers Vegan and Gluten Free of charge Taste Fantastic

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder