2 Mayıs 2014 Cuma

I suffer from stage&nbspfright and it truly is&nbspgetting worse as&nbspI get older

Stage fright

‘I now even commence to feel nervous before rehearsals.’ Photograph: Getty Photos (posed by model)




I am rehearsing for a fringe manufacturing but considerably of the enjoyment is misplaced, owing to my continual stage fright. I have acted for much more than 30 years, but as I get older – I am now in my late 40s – this would seem to be getting considerably worse. I now even get butterflies in my stomach, and shaking legs and hands just before rehearsals. I love acting but I am concerned this dread will take in excess of and at some point stop me carrying out. Any assist would be gratefully acquired.


When leaving a message on this page, please be sensitive to the reality that you are responding to a true individual in the grip of a true-lifestyle dilemma, who wrote to Private Lives asking for aid, and may possibly effectively see your comments right here. Please take into account especially how your words or the tone of your message could be perceived by a person in this situation, and be aware that comments which seem to be disruptive or disrespectful to the person concerned will be eliminated.


If you would like fellow readers to reply to a dilemma of yours, send us an outline of the predicament of about 150 phrases. For guidance from Pamela Stephenson Connolly on sexual issues, send us a short description of your considerations.


All correspondence ought to reach us by Wednesday morning. Email: personal.lives@theguardian.com (please do not send attachments).




I suffer from stage&nbspfright and it truly is&nbspgetting worse as&nbspI get older

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder