27 Şubat 2014 Perşembe

Comedian Seth Rogen"s touching Senate committee hearing on Alzheimer"s diseases


US actor Seth Rogen, 31, was appearing prior to the Senate Appropriation Subcommittee on Labor, Health, and Human Services to convey how he and his household has been impacted by Alzheimer’s ailment.




“I began dating my wife Lauren 9 many years in the past when her mother was nearly 54 many years old. It was during this journey, the first time I met my now mother-in-law, that Lauren 1st admitted to herself and then to me that one thing was off with her mom,” he said.




“After forgetting who she and her loved one were, she forgot how to communicate, feed herself, dress herself, all by age of 60.”




The actor went on to describe how he, his wife and some buddies set up a charity to increase funds for households impacted and analysis into the ailment, Hilarity for Charity.


Rogen completed: “I came right here these days for number of motives. 1 I’m a massive “House of Cards” fan. … Two, individuals need to have far more aid. I have personally witnessed the huge volume of fiscal strain this ailment triggers. …Three, to display men and women they are not alone, so number of men and women share their personal stories.”


Video courtesy C-Span




Comedian Seth Rogen"s touching Senate committee hearing on Alzheimer"s diseases

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder