21 Ağustos 2015 Cuma

My girlfriend threatens suicide every single time I try out to end our romantic relationship

My girlfriend threatens suicide every single time I try to break up with her. She even threatened it when I did not response my phone, as she was convinced I was with an additional female. I just want to normalise our connection and grow to be buddies. I have threatened to break off all contact but this is met with hysterical threats. Our troubles are compounded by language and cultural barriers the divorce of her mothers and fathers (she is an only little one) the memory of her abusive ex-boyfriend and her bodily (if not also mental) health difficulties. I have asked her to see a counsellor, but she sees this as an insult. I truly feel as if everything I do unintentionally pushes her closer to catastrophe.


When leaving a message on this webpage, please be sensitive to the truth that you are responding to a actual particular person in the grip of a actual-life dilemma, who wrote to Personal Lives asking for support, and may possibly effectively view your feedback right here. Please take into account particularly how your words or the tone of your message could be perceived by someone in this predicament, and be conscious that remarks that seem to be disruptive or disrespectful to the personal concerned will be eliminated.


If you would like fellow readers to respond to a dilemma of yours, send us an outline of the predicament of about 150 phrases. For guidance from Pamela Stephenson Connolly on sexual matters, send us a quick description of your considerations.


All correspondence should attain us by Wednesday morning. E-mail: private.lives@theguardian.com (please really don’t send attachments).



My girlfriend threatens suicide every single time I try out to end our romantic relationship

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder